Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kyra, Becky, Braden, Randy and Kenson
Randy and Braden
Kenson and Emma making pizza
Caleb and his new hockey stick
Maria, Rick and six reasons for birth control :)
Kenson in his new hat, with Uncle Steve
Grandma and four of the six kiddos Chris and Mark

I finally have some time to post some photos from Christmas with my family. We celebrated on New Year's Day at our house. My parents, my sister and her family, my step-brother and his girlfriend and our friends Mark and Chris joined us for the day. We decided to have a "homemade pizza" meal. Mom made her famous homemade cheese and sausage pizza, Becky made homemade taco pizza and I made homemade BBQ chicken pizza. Then, everyone brought an appetizer, too. The food was great and the company even better. Never a dull moment with 6 kids running around. It's hard to believe that just between my sister and I, we have 6 kids. I would have never thought we'd have that many children....God has truly blessed our family!! Enjoy the photos!

No comments: