Thursday, June 10, 2010

Three Days Till We Become a Family of Six!!

I'm finally back!! Sorry for the large gap in my blog, but I tend to post on FB as it is quick and easy to post little snippets. I am ready to start updating my blog more often now that we are ready to travel to get the newest Fiddlebug.

There are many things that are on my mind right now....
*Visa 37...will it arrive by tomorrow morning so we can travel?
*Praying for safe travels for us & safety while we are in Ethiopia.
*Hoping it will be a fun week for Caleb and Emma.
*Wanting to soak up all of the culture we can, so we will be able to teach others.

And the things on my heart....
*I pray that God will use this trip in a big way. I know this trip is not just about our adoption, but that God has an even bigger plan in all of it. I can't wait to see how He uses it for His Kingdom!!
*I pray for Amelia and all of the big changes that are about to happen in her life. I know God has it all worked out, but I pray that it goes smoothly.
*I pray for Amelia's birth family. We will likely get to meet them and I pray that God gives me the perfect words to say to them. How do you thank someone for the gift of their child?
*I pray for the other orphans at the orphanage and care center that we will meet. I pray that they will be in forever families soon.
*I pray for the staff of our adoption agency and all of the work they have done and continue to do for the orphans in Ethiopia.
*I thank God that He has placed the desire to adopt so heavy on our hearts, and that through the adoptions of Emma and Amelia He has reaveled to us more and more of who He is.

Blessings to you all!
Gina

No comments: