Friday, August 7, 2009

I am never in photos....and finally, this vacation, I ended up in some. I have way too many photos from our vacation to post this way. So, I wanted to post some photos of me with my family. I will post more vacation photos when I get a chance to put them into a slideshow.
Emma zonked out on our long bike ride in Marquette.

Emma and Mommy just a swingin'!
Me and my first baby Fiddlebug!
What a handsome young man!
Emma and Mommy.
Me and my man! ;)
Mommy and her Fiddlebugs!

Me and my sister, Becky.
Me and Caleb...ain't he cute?
Me, my little sissy and our dad!


1 comment:

René Smits said...

Hi Gina! So many great pictures! I wanted to say your blog design is awesome! Great job! I hadn't visited the Fiddlebugs blog in a while, and it's beautiful. :) I hope school started well for you all. Love from the Smits