Friday, September 26, 2008

Emma the Nudist



When we had our travel group reunion, in July, Emma must have gotten some "stripping" advice from her Fuling sister, Jadyn. On two different occasions we have found Emma in her crib, after a nap or in the morning, lounging comfortably in the nude. In addition, her latest thing to do when she is mad about something is to pull down her shorts. It's like her little mind is thinking, "I'm just so mad, I'll show you, I'll pull down my pants". Tonight she did it while company was here and after pulling the shorts down, she proceeded to take off her diaper. My friends said that I should be sure to get this captured on camera and video to play at her wedding someday. If her husband is like most, he'll be trying to make her mad often...just to get those clothes off of her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to duct tape Allison's diaper on for her nap otherwise she takes it off and pees (on the floor or on the bed). She doesn't take her clothes off nearly as much as she used to though so hopefully we can stop doing that soon! (better yet, hope she potty trains soon!)

I don't know where she got this from, but if she doesn't have her diaper on she'll stick out her butt and say "ha, ha, ha!" Hmmm.....

Amy said...

Oops, sorry for the bad example that Jadyn has set for everyone! :) We were in the back yard yesterday while I was grilling and I looked up and Jadyn was going down her pool slide, you guess it, completely nude! Funny thing was, there was no water in the pool, completely dry! She "squeaked" down the slide into a dry pool at which time I made her go retrieve her panties and shorts and put them back on! Maybe they will grown out of it soon! :)

Jadyn says to tell Emma "don't go down slides naked, it's no fun"!

Miss you guys!
Amy

Unknown said...

Ahh!! These pix are so funny!! I hate to even share Teagan's latest thing..but maybe it will make you feel grateful that Emma is 'just' stripping. LOL She puts her hands down her diapers all the time now..and yes, she even does it when it's a DIRTY diaper and then comes to show me what she 'found' in her diaper. It's disgusting!!