Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


We celebrated Father's Day this year with the First Annual Ice Cream Tasting Contest. I bought 8 different flavors of Edy's Ice Cream and covered them all in tin foil. After church on Sunday night, the taste testing began! The boys all got sheets to record their guesses. Then, when we were all done trying a bit of each flavor, I revealed the answers. It was fun trying all the different kinds and now we have a few weeks worth of ice cream in our freezer! Believe it or not, Steve actually thought he had too much ice cream.

Happy Father's Day Steve. I am so happy to call you my husband and I am proud of the great father you are! I love you.

I also want to wish my dad and my step-dad, Rich, a Happy Father's Day, too! I love you both very much!!

No comments: