Wednesday, May 28, 2008

That Sassy Dog!!




That sassy dog of ours...The kids and I left to go for a bike ride and play at the park for a while tonight and this is what I came home to. My mistake was leaving the bag of garbage on the counter. I thought that Ellie would stay upstairs, since the gate was locked at the bottom of the steps....but either she jumped the gate or slammed into it hard enough that she escaped, and, well, the rest is history. She did what a dog does best...get into TROUBLE...with a capital T!! Not only did I have garbage to clean up in the kitchen, but also a chewed up diaper in the living room. And those wet diapers have all those little beads in them...yep....all over my carpet. In addition, she destroyed a Pledge duster today and left pieces throughout the house, and jumped up and grabbed a slice of pizza off the counter while I was on the phone to Steve. The most frustrating thing is that she NEVER does these things when Steve is home. It's like she just wants to see how much trouble she can cause whenever he is out of town. Maybe she is rebelling because she misses him so much....SASSY!!!

No comments: